The Campbell Lab is a group of data scientists working at the interface of statistics, machine learning, and translational biomedicine. We are based in Toronto's Discovery District at the Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute of Sinai Health System and the Departments of Molecular Genetics and Statistical Sciences at the University of Toronto.
We have a number of research focusses including:
- Probabilistic modelling of single-cell and spatially resolved ‘omics data
- Understanding the composition and dynamics of the tumour microenvironment and how it enables tumour progression
- Machine learning algorithms to help automate biological and biomedical data analysis
Jun 13, 2022
Lab conference presentations summer 2022
- Cindy Fang will be presenting our work on predicting what pipeline is best to analyze a scRNA-seq dataset at Bioc 2022.
- Jett Lee will be presenting our work on segmentation error aware clustering for highly multiplexed imaging at the MLSCB COSI at ISMB 2022.
- Kieran is presenting at the Stanford Computational and Systems Immunology Seminar on August 2nd.
Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute
Mount Sinai Hospital
Joseph and Wolf Lebovic Health Complex
L5-230 — 60 Murray St.
Toronto, Ontario M5T 3L9
Kieran R Campbell